Tin Man specializes in business to business HVAC recycling. We also have a public scrap facility that is located in Phoenix by the airport and we have a team of knowledgeable, courteous team members ready to weigh and pay you for your scrap.
Tin Man travels to commercial and residential locations around the Phoenix metro area. We coordinate with customers to collect their old or scrap air conditioning systems and pay top dollar for them! We pick up from company jobsites, their shops, and personal residences. When onsite, our drivers will sweep, rake, and metal roll the work area making it cleaner than before we arrived!
Our public scrap recycling facility is ready to accept your household and business scrap and pay you top dollar for it. We buy all kinds of scrap metal - aluminum, copper, brass, tin, and stainless steel. We also buy household items including appliances, water heaters, ceiling fans, ladders, gutters, old cables or wires, even junk cars, the list goes on and on. Perhaps your business has A/C units, old pipes and shelving that can put money in your pocket. Call us to learn more about getting cash for recycling today. Call 602-389-5000.
Best experience, Guaranteed...
- Quality workmanship. Customers say the jobsite looks better than before we arrived!
- Experienced, customer friendly staff members. These guys have done it for years, and their professionalism shows! Clean uniformed drivers and “service with a smile.”
- Numerous trucks and crews to ensure we’ve got you covered at all times!
- Uniformed employees and wrapped vehicles. Your customers will have peace of mind seeing us on the job!
- Before and after pictures. You will know the job was done and done right!
- All refrigerant handling will meet EPA guidelines to ensure safety. Bi-weekly recovery logs are furnished every two weeks for tracking!
- We pay on time every week. MONEY in the bank!
- Good Standing Member of the Arizona Better Business Bureau!
Call 602-389-5000 and let us show you how we will provide the best scrap experience, guaranteed!